Saturday, 2 February 2013

Weekly Competition


Being the busy author I am, I haven't had much time to spend on my poor old blog lately with getting my next book ready, and running a writing novel workshop and such things. So I have decided to run a weekly competition. Everyone loves a competition, right, and free stuff? This should hopefully spice things up around here. If it works out well, I will keep it going every week. Let's see how this pans out.

If there are any budding authors out there who would like a piece of the action and are willing to offer free stuff for a mention in these contests, please feel free to contact me at authortruthteller 'at' googlemail.com with 'Free Promo' in the subject line, and I will sort out the details with you. This gives you an opportunity for some free promo here on my blog site.

COMPETITION TIME!!!



This week I am offering three e-book copies of my award winning children's fantasy novel, Truth Teller.

TRUTH TELLER

How could a modern day girl like Charlotte ever envisage that magic really exists? Even with her own vivid imagination, the place for other realms belonged in a child’s fairy tale. Or so she thought, until she stumbled across a hidden curio shop and an even stranger shopkeeper. He gives her a gift that resembles an antique snow dome, but this is not an ordinary globe. The world Charlotte has always known disappears as she’s spirited away into a mystical land.

This is the beginning of a lifelong friendship that changes Charlotte’s life forever. Discovered by a young elf alone in the forest, she embarks on a journey in search of a group of travelling Entertainers. She encounters heart-stopping dangers and real life monsters, but a far greater threat shadows her every move. Even the strength and skill of her new found companions cannot protect her against a ruthless druid assassin.

But in this realm, Charlotte is not the vulnerable little girl she thought she was.


HOW TO WIN!!!

The Rules are simple:

First visit Truth Teller on Amazon and click the 'Like' button. You can skip this part if you're not a member of Amazon:


While you're there, have a quick read of the first few pages (Click to look inside) and answer this simple question:

Q: What is the name of the shopkeeper?

When you're done, post here to confirm you clicked 'Like' and answer the question, and you will be entered into the contest. It couldn't be easier. I will post who the three lucky winners are on this post and make arrangements with them to collect their prizes before I run the next competition.

Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing giveaway! We love Truth Teller! Liked it on Amazon! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you Jess :) I didn't get any takers for my contest though lol Plan B :)

      Delete