Monday, 21 January 2013

Truth Teller Is Officially an Award Winner


I am massively excited to announce that my MG fantasy, Truth Teller, has won its first award! I have an award winning novel! *does a happy dance* Truth Teller has won the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll Award for best cover artwork. I'm so happy! And all the credit goes to my amazing cover artist, Dawne Dominique, for creating my beautiful cover. Isn't it beautiful? Its just perfect! Also, all my thanks go out to the wonderful people that voted for me. You are the BEST! And thank you for all your wonderful comments too.

What a fantastic way to start the New Year. Onwards and upwards!

Would you like a copy of your own? You won't be disappointed. See the links to the right if you would like a signed copy directly from me, or you can pick up a copy from the links below.

Once again, thank you so much everyone for your wonderful support!

Truth Teller:






10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kate :) I'm SO chuffed!

      Delete
  2. That is SO awesome, Kurt! Congrats to you and Dawne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Dawne's cover is amazing, and a great fit for your equally amazing novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie :) You and your kids are my biggest fans <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, congrats! It's always great to get some recognition for the hard work you're put in:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mark :) All the credit has to go to my amazing cover artist, Dawne Dominique :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats to you and Dawne for the award! I love this book and wish you much success. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jess :) Good to see you here, my friend :)

      Delete