Thursday, 10 May 2012

The Very Best Indie Resources


My favourite thing about the writing community is all the awesome friends I made. I met the most amazing people who put themselves out to make my dream come true and asked for nothing in return. There are so many writers out there that know exactly what I’m talking about. The writing community is an amazing place.
Today, I would like to share some of my good fortune by introducing you to two of my closest friends who played such a massive part in bringing my dream into a reality. So much so, that I dedicated my debut novel to them. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I am today. The very least I could do is share them with the rest of the writing community.

Anastasia V. Pergakis is a massively talented author and an amazing designer. I have worked closely with her for some years and we became great friends. She designed and created my author page as well as formatted my novel, Truth Teller, for publication. Not only that, she has helped me in so many other aspects of my writing career and has been a constant encouragement in times when I needed it the most. You couldn’t work with a nicer person. Her understanding and insight into producing exactly what I required was nothing less than outstanding.
Anastasia Creatives is my number one recommendation for any authors out there that are looking for affordable book and website designs. Anastasia also offers an outstanding design service for artists, authors, musicians and small businesses at a price that is hard to beat. Go and have a chat with her if you’re looking for that something special, you will be glad you did.



Now I would like to introduce you to Annie McMahon, my favourite person in the whole world. Annie has been my editor for many years and a very close personal friend. We run a novel workshop together. She is currently offering her services to MG indie authors who are looking to polish their manuscripts to a publishable standard. She is an excellent proofreader, and in a bid to help self publish authors, she is offering a special rate to make proofreading affordable. This is the best deal you will get on the entire internet. Please visit her site for all the details.
In my opinion, these are two of the best resources for authors who are looking to make an impact without having to spend a fortune in the process. I can personally recommend them to you from experience. But whatever you choose to do, I wish you all the very best of luck. The publishing industry is not the easiest place in the world to get on with, but with the help and support of the writing community, you can make it. Never give up!



Shameless plug

Truth Teller by Kurt Chambers is free to all readers


How can ten-year-old Charlotte ever envisage that magic really exists? The place for other realms belongs in a child’s fairy tale. Or so she thinks, until she discovers the strange shopkeeper and begins an adventure that changes her life forever.
Discovered alone in a far away forest, Charlotte embarks on a journey encountering heart-stopping dangers and real life monsters, but a far greater threat shadows her every move. Even the strength and skill of her new companions cannot protect her against a ruthless druid assassin.
But in this realm, Charlotte is not the vulnerable little girl she thought she was.

Download a free copy in any format for any device:


Smashwords:

Amazon:

Barnes & Noble:

4 comments:

  1. Aw...three of my friends all in one place. :) You guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ralene :) It's always a pleasure to see you here (((hug)))

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Kurt! :) It's an honor to be your editor. I love your writing! Now if only the rest of the world could discover your talent and make you famous. ;) And I agree about Anastasia. Very few people are as helpful and kind as she is. She's a star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks mate <3 You really are the best. You make my stuff shine :)

      Delete