Friday, 24 February 2012

Truth Teller Mystery Tour Winners This Week


After another week on the Truth Teller Mystery Tour, I found myself on two great author sites, TheWriteGame, with the amazing, C. Lee McKenzie, and Chasing Dreams with the equally amazing, Tamara Hart Heiner. I’m pleased to announce the winners of a free copy of, Truth Teller, are as follows:




The winner on TheWriteGame via Virtual Dice is: Kelly Hashway. Congratulations!

The winner on Chasing Dreams due to no comments made is: Tamara Heiner. Well done Tamara. I hope you don’t already have a copy. LOL

Next week, my tour will be heading to New Zealand and volcano country! How exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you! I'm emailing you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure is all mine, Kelly :) Thank you for taking part in my tour. I really appreciate everyone's input. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy my story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Kelly! So glad you won. Look forward to your review of Kurt's book.

    ReplyDelete