Monday, 13 February 2012

Truth Teller Mystery Blog Tour Winners Announced

So far my mystery blog tour has taken me all over the world. Today, I’m a guest author on TheWriteGame, a fantastic site from author C. Lee McKenzie. It is a real honour for me to appear on such a popular site by a great author. Please come and visit for a chance to win a copy of Truth Teller, simply by leaving a comment and sharing the post.

And The Winners Are?

I am delighted to announce the winners of the first three mystery tour posts.

MG Book Review: From Dutch Hill Girl - Annie is a legend with her book reviews, and she was kind enough to review my book for this tour.

The winner of this contest via Virtual Dice is: Brenda Sills - Congratulations!

Guest Author K. Chambers: From T.F. Walsh – Tania has taken my tour all the way down under to Australia. Watch out for her, she is a soon to be author herself.

The winner of this contest via Virtual Dice is: Emily R. King – Congratulations!

The Next Big Thing for MG Readers: From Ralene Burke, Author – Ralene has just landed a job as editor for Wives in Bloom, but has taken time out today to join the tour. How great are my friends?

The winner of this contest via Virtual Dice is: Deborah Halverson – Congratulations!

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Annie, Tania and Ralene for allowing me onto their websites, and a big thanks to everyone that took the time to leave a comment.

Truth Teller:

Amazon UK: Click here to sample or buy

Amazon US: Click here to sample or buy

Smashwords: Click here to sample or buy

Goodreads: Click here to sample or buy

Shelfari: Click here to sample or buy

Barnes & Noble: Click here to sample or buy

You can connect with the author at:

Author’s Web page http://kurtchambers.net/

Author’s Blog http://geniusborderinginsanity.blogspot.com/

Twitter https://twitter.com/emailmanROCKS

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kurt-Chambers/296957780317055

9 comments:

  1. You rock, Kurt. I'll let Deborah know to contact you. Congrats again on your release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ralene :) I did send her an email earlier. Deborah is cool :) I'm glad she won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations on your release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kurt! That's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Alleged Author :)

    My pleasure, Emily :) I hope you enjoy my story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I read about the book and you on The Write Game. I think your book sounds fantastic and it seems like a MG book that will appeal to so many readers. I am wishing you the best of luck with you book. I can't wait to find out where your blog tour will take you next. I would love to read this book!

    Thanks for coming to our blog. I am so happy to have found your blog and I am now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jess :) Thank you for the follow! I love getting new visitors. Oh, your blog was awesome! I spend ages playing with your spider haha!!

    Thanks for your kids words, it's most appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there. I stopped by to say hi and tell how much I enjoyed your visit at the Write Game. It was wonderful to have you on my blog and I wish you the very best with all of your books.

    Hope we stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thank you, Lee *beam* Thank you for letting me on your blog, it was a real honour or me :)

    Of course we'll stay in touch (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete