Wednesday, 1 February 2012

My First Ever Book Review (Win a free copy)—Kurt Chambers


My blog tour has begun for the release of my debut MG fantasy novel, Truth Teller. And what an exciting start to my tour! I have just had my first ever book review by one of the best reviewers on the blog scene today, Annie McMahon, on her awesome blog site, Dutch Hill News. Please come and see if you think my story is worth reading.

Your chance to win a free copy of Truth Teller:

As part of my blog tour, I would like offer all you blog readers a chance to win a free copy of my story. Simply read Annie’s post here, leave a comment below and share this post on Facebook or Twitter, or both if you’re feeling generous. One lucky commenter will win a free copy of Truth Teller in e-book format via virtual dice. Please include an email address where I can send it if you win. Thank you!


Truth Teller is now available in all e-book formats from here:

Amazon UK: Click here to sample or buy

Amazon US: Click here to sample or buy

Smashwords: Click here to sample or buy

Goodreads: Click here to sample or buy

Shelfari: Click here to sample or buy

You can connect with the author at:

Author's Web page http://kurtchambers.net/

Author's Blog http://geniusborderinginsanity.blogspot.com/

Twitter https://twitter.com/emailmanROCKS

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kurt-Chambers/296957780317055

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kurt! You make me look famous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you! You make my book sound awesome :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much. It's the ultimate complement to me as the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome review, man! Huge grats to you and good luck on the book tour! Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Shawn :) Good to see you here, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kurt! I'm so happy for you! And what a fantastic review on Annie's blog! I would LOVE to get that kind of review someday when my books are published! Your book sounds like a fascinating read! I love books that both children and adults can enjoy. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! I just tweeted about your FANTASTIC book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brenda :) Thank you so much for helping to spread the word, it's truly appreciated! I'm sure your reviews will be equally as good as this one when you get your book out there :)

    I wish you luck in the contest! I'm looking forward to giving away free copies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I'm a new blogger/writer and I just added myself to your followers for support! Maybe you could come follow me too?
    Thanks so much!
    http://martinrmeyers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Martin :) Thanks for following me, it's much appreciated. I love to see new faces here, it makes me feel popular LOL

    ReplyDelete