Wednesday, 11 January 2012

The Year the World Will End – Kurt Chambers


2012 the year the world is meant to end. *chuckle* Man! I only have until December to make a success of myself, so I had better get my skates on! Don’t you just love those predictions about the world ending? At my age, I have heard it said so many times. The Millennium was one such year. My favourite one was when the planets aligned some years ago. That was actually quite interesting, because as an amateur astronomer, I stood in my garden one evening and saw all the planets in a higgledy-piggledy line. It was an amazing sight! Strangely enough, the world didn’t end that time either. LOL

So, 2012 is the end of the world again. For those of you who have been living in a cave somewhere and haven’t heard about this, please see this fascinating website and all will be explained… http://www.endoftheworld2012.net/ … It has a clock countdown and everything. How funny!

As we are all going to die, it’s a good year for me to release my debut novel, Truth Teller, an action packed children’s fantasy story, before it’s too late. Sadly, as this is part of a series, I can’t promise to have the other two books ready before the end of the world, but I promise I will do my best. I just hope that any of my newly acquainted fans are fast readers. For those of you who are not, get yourselves over to Amazon or Smashwords and grab yourself a copy quick! It’s not officially released until January 25th, but as the world is ending and by popular demand, I have uploaded a copy early that will cost you less than the price of a McDonald's meal, because I’m cool like that. J

Shameless plug


Truth Teller by Kurt Chambers is free to all readers


How can ten-year-old Charlotte ever envisage that magic really exists? The place for other realms belongs in a child’s fairy tale. Or so she thinks, until she discovers the strange shopkeeper and begins an adventure that changes her life forever.
Discovered alone in a far away forest, Charlotte embarks on a journey encountering heart-stopping dangers and real life monsters, but a far greater threat shadows her every move. Even the strength and skill of her new companions cannot protect her against a ruthless druid assassin.
But in this realm, Charlotte is not the vulnerable little girl she thought she was.

Download a free copy in any format for any device:


Smashwords:

Amazon:

Barnes & Noble:

You can connect with the author at:

Author’s Web page http://kurtchambers.net/


10 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cheree :) But hurry! You only have until December! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha hilarious. At least you already got your book out there! Mine's still in the first draft stage! *laces up skates*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristin :) Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I still have my other two books in this series at the first draft stage, so I know how daunting that feels. Chin up, girl :) and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! I hope I have time to put my kitchen back together before the evil day. I would hate to leave everything in such a mess!
    Glad your book is coming out in time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!!! Keep on top of those builders. Builders are dodgy, I know, I am one :D Thanks, Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess we'd all better get cracking. January's almost half over and I haven't even queried this month. Now you've got me all angsty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL If the world ending isn't the best excuse to get stuff finished, then nothing is :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa, epic end of the world picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha!! I don't think they are expecting it to be that dramatic :D Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment, Agular :)

    ReplyDelete