Sunday, 22 January 2012

The Countdown to Fame—Kurt Chambers


I have just three more days to the official launch of my debut MG fantasy novel, Truth Teller. Exciting times! I have been working furiously behind the scenes to make sure everything is just perfect for the big day. With the build-up to this, it made me wonder how hard is it going to be for me to sell my story. Is it going to be harder than selling YA or adult novels? As a MG author, I read MG novels, but not all adults do. Everyone I deal with on a daily basis is an adult, and a potential reader if I wrote adult novels. Maybe I’m worrying for nothing, only time will tell.

I will be starting my blog tour right here on my own blog on Wednesday, and slowly fan out to anyone who is willing to host me on their sites. So, any offers will be very welcome. Also, I would like to offer any bloggers out there a free Kindle version of my novel if they would be willing to review my story on their site. Please e-mail me at authortruthteller (at) googlemail (dot) com if you are interested.

Let the fun begin! J

8 comments:

  1. Count me in...you can come do a guest post on my blog whenever you would like. My readers are a lot of homeschool moms with MG-age children. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and here's my best to you on your launch. Also to help you along with your blog tour, I've left something for you at the Write Game. Hope you'll stop by and pick it up.

    I'll be emailing you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ralene! <3 That would be totally awesome, thank you! I will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you so much, Lee :) You are so kind. I really appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can review your book on my blog for you. SO happy this book is being made available for the whole world to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here. I found you through Lee's blog. Congrats on the blog award and all the best with your debut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Annie :) It would be awesome to have one of your classic book reviews. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth!!! :) Thank you so much for following my humble blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I love new followers. I makes me feel popular haha!!

    ReplyDelete