Thursday, 2 June 2011

Author Interview By Nine-Year-Old Tara--Kurt Chambers


This week I was interviewed by one of my fans, nine-year-old Tara. She has been a keen follower of my stories, and a great inspiration to me with her encouraging comments as I wrote my latest novel, Unknown Reality. Her demands for new chapters helped spur me on all the way to the final chapter. Tara is the daughter of my very dear friend, Annie, who is the co-moderator along with me in the critic forum, the Young Adult Novel Workshop. She was kind enough to let Tara interview me on her blog, Dutch Hill News. Please would you go and have a read, it is a lot of fun! And she would really appreciate it if you left a comment as this is her first interview.

Thank you, Tara, for all your encouragement when I was writing my story. It meant a lot to me. And thank you for such a great interview.

5 comments:

  1. I know I'm a little bias, but it's a GREAT interview, isn't it? Not bad for Tara's first time interviewing someone. Who knows? Maybe Tara's interviews will become a new feature on my blog. Hey, that's an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! She was awesome!

    I'm sure the will be authors queuing up to be interviewed by her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview, indeed :)

    I hope you will be published soon so I can get my hands on a copy :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Wendy :) I'm trying my hardest, honestly! But I keep getting those pesky rejection letters. I'm sure it's because I'm so rubbish at writing query letter lol If they read my MS, I'm sure they would fall in love with it.

    It's great to see you here. How have you been? Drop me an email!

    ReplyDelete