Monday, 1 February 2010

One Word--Kurt Chambers

Little questionnaire that got passed onto me by Tamara Heiner.
Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? Samsung
Your Hair? brown
Your Mother? mental
Your Father? selfish
Your Favorite Food? beans
Your Dream Last Night? maybe
Your Favorite Drink? tea
Your Dream/Goal? happiness
What Room Are You In? living
Your Hobby? loads
Your Fear? sadness
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? here
Where Were You Last Night? home
Something That You Aren't? horrible
Muffins? yes!
Wish List Item? meeting
Where Did You Grow Up? Earth
Last Thing You Did? Earth...lol...
What Are You Wearing? clothes
Your TV? annoying
Your Pets? dead
Friends? ROCK!
Your Life? continues
Your Mood? sad
Missing Someone? YES!
Vehicle? Vectra
Something You Aren't Wearing? dress
Your Favorite Store? Poundland
Your Favorite Color? purple
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? now...lol...
Last Time You Cried? today
Your Best Friend? Les
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? theatre
Facebook? sucks
Favorite Place To Eat? Whimpy!

And I pass this on to...

Annie because she's so nice :)

Jay because he's my mate

Mireyah because she likes talking more than anyone...lol...

Vicky for being just awesome!

Ralene because I love her to bits

9 comments:

  1. :O You're making me do the tagged list again?! I did that last year! :-P

    Well, it's gonna have to wait til next month. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you to bits too! So...you were born on planet Earth. Are you sure about that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorite color is not PINK? LOL And you don't wear dresses? Wow, I learned something. ;)

    Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my best English mate, too, you know that?

    Now then.

    I have to answer each thing in a single word???? I'm way too wordy for that. Yeesh. I'll give it my best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha, Kurt, I'm laughing over the beans...beans and toast! I hope you aren't sad anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jay! That's awesome! *beam*

    LOL...You should invite me round for dinner, Tamara. I'm easy to feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your favorite store is Poundland? I don't know what that is but I'm intrigued by it. Awesome that you could make me laugh in only one word answers. Thanks. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...Poundland is a shop where everything costs a pound £1 That's English for a dollar haha!! It would be Dollarland where you are :)

    Thanks for leaving a comment, Melanie! It makes me feel like people actually reads this stuff...lol...

    ReplyDelete