Friday, 18 September 2009

New Site -- Kurt Chambers

This has been a good week in writers terms. I've received some very useful feedback on my new children's novel, The World in Johnny's Back garden, which in turn has encouraged me to start writing again. It's slow progress, but any progress is better than none. Also, as you can see from my last post I now have a fantastic book cover for the first book in my Truth Teller series. Another massive encouragement. What would us poor writers do without such fantastic friends. Go insane I should think.

So, what's next? Well, usually it's the same old routine for any author, writing, reviewing, editing, but this week I decided to make a start on a shiny new web site. My old one desperately needed an overhaul. I made it a long time ago, and as any writer knows, things change very quickly. Updates are constantly needed. A little voice in my head was screaming at me to start a fresh. So that's what I did. Let me introduce you to my shiny new site, with fresh images and a spanky new slogan. Okay, it's far from being finished yet. It still needs new pages to be added, and I haven't done my research on the technical side of things...ie...meta tags and such things. Once this is complete I will release it to the world, but for any of my blog readers you can have a sneak preview. (Click here)

4 comments:

  1. Your new site is AWESOME! It's all organized and everything and looks gorgeous! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Frankie :) It still needs a little work, but it's getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of the little girl. The site looks wonderful, Kurt. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ralene. It's great to see you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete