Sunday, 13 September 2009

Just My Thoughts--Kurt Chambers


Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Ever heard that saying? Ever really thought what it really means? Maybe today you should. Sayings are funny things. Where do they come from you may wonder. Sayings come about from the wise words of people who have experienced life themselves, and the only reasons they actually become sayings that everybody knows is because they are true, and they relate to our lives. If they are not true, then they simply don't become sayings, end of.

Here's another saying for you...Life is too short. And believe me, it is. How about...Live every day as though it was the last day of the rest of your life. Another good one. All true and very wise words indeed. So, what am I getting at here people. As any older person will tell you, your life will come and go in the blink of an eye. Any younger readers will find this concept hard to believe, but trust me when I say, it really does.

Now is the time for all you people out there to stop and really think about what is important to you. Think about the people who are important in your lives. If you have anything you've been meaning to say or do, but never got round to it, then now is the time to do it. Don't leave it until tomorrow, it might be too late. Say what you have to say, do what you have to do. Too many people in this world take their time on this planet with a pinch of salt, and find that all too often, they put things off that they really shouldn't of.

Don't leave this world with regrets. Your time is now; use that time to the max. One day you will find you don't have enough time left to achieve what is important to you. One day you may find yourself wondering why you didn't do a certain something in your life that you should of done a long time ago. Life really is too short. Take it from someone that knows what they're talking about.

2 comments:

  1. I feel it. I do. I know all too well what you mean. So does my father (inside joke for Kurt).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I wasn't thinking of him when I wrote this...Honestly! :D

    I really shouldn't drink and blog...lol...There should be a law against it :)

    Thanks, mate!

    ReplyDelete