Saturday, 27 June 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my first blog ever. Yes, I'm a bit of a dinosaur and blogging has never been my thing. Well, as I'm hoping to become a published author sometime in the future I suppose I have to start somewhere. A little about me: I'm married with three children and two grandchildren. I hear you gasp. Surely not!...lol...A Grandad at 41...Nice! I come from England, south east, where at the moment I share my home with all the above mentioned. In a word, insane.

I'm not like most writers you will probably come across in your travels. Most writers I know have studied the art all their lives, living and breathing writing since they were young. I never wanted to be a writer. It was just something I stumbled across through strange circumstances. English was something I always struggled with. I was never very good at reading, and was even worse at spelling. Please don't be put off, I've come a long way since then, honestly...lol...Now, writing has taken over my life. I love it, I'm totally hooked. I've written three complete novels in a children's fantasy series, and I'm working on two other novels that I'm really excited about. My aim at this point in my life is to write for a living.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, my friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mireyah! I'll try to make sure this isn't my only post :)

    ReplyDelete